Students can take exams and quizzes online through Learning Suite on a computer or on most mobile devices. Exams and quizzes can be accessed from the Dashboard page, the Assignments page, the Schedule (including the Combined Schedule), and the Exam tab.
- Make sure your OS and browser are up-to-date.
- Make sure you are on a stable and strong internet connection.
- While in an exam, click the "Save Progress" button at the bottom of the page to save your answers while still remaining on the same exam page. This is especially important when writing long essay answers.
- If you get disconnected or your browser crashes, immediately reopen your browser, navigate to your exam, and you can get back into your exam.
- If the exam is timed, Learning Suite will save your answers and submit the exam when the time expires if you are still taking the exam.
For more information regarding Simple Proctor and Proctorio exams, click here.