Created groups can be used in Digital Dialog to assign group discussions, make assignment exceptions, or submit/grade group assignments. Groups can also be used in Messages to communicate with selected groups.
Toggle ItemCreating Groups
1. Under Home, Click Groups.
2. Click +New Group.
3. A dialog window will appear. Type the name of the group in the Group Name field. Select the students who will be a part of the group by clicking the checkbox next to the name. Click Not in a Group to view students who have not been assigned to a group. Click Create Group.
4. Groups will be listed in alphabetical order. They can be edited or deleted by clicking the appropriate icon to the right of the group title.
Note: Groups can also be created under Digital Dialog. Under Digital Dialog, view by groups in the top right corner.
Select +New Group.
Select students and click Create Group.
Toggle ItemGroup Assignment
- Create a New Assignment as normal. Click here for more information on creating an assignment.
- In the assignment dialog box, click the Scoring tab.
Check Group Scoring.
- Click Edit Participants to navigate to the Participants tab of the Assignment Edit box.
Select the desired groups. Click Save.