Scoring group assignments is done in the Grader, which can be accessed one of two ways.
- The Assignments Page
- On the Assignments page (located on the left tab of both Home and BYU Grades) find the desired group assignment.
- Click Score located to the right of the desired assignment.
- The BYU Grades Page
- On the Scores tab of the BYU Grades page find the desired assignment.
- Click the name of the assignment or the arrow to the right of the assignment’s name.
Once in the Grader:
Select which group to score from the All Groups dropdown.
Enter a score in the Group Score textbox to set a score for every participant. Or enter a score for every individual participant. This second method is primarily done if different students in the same group earned different scores.
- (Optional) Check the Excuse this student checkbox to excuse the desired student from that assignment.
Click the > button next to the All Groups dropdown to advance to the next group and continue grading.