Scoring group assignments is done in the Grader, which can be accessed one of two ways.
- The Assignments Page
- On the Assignments page (located on the left tab of both Home and BYU Grades) find the desired group assignment.
- Click Score located to the right of the desired assignment.
- The BYU Grades Page
- On the Scores tab of the BYU Grades page find the desired assignment.
- Click the name of the assignment or the arrow to the right of the assignment’s name.
Once in the Grader:
Select which group to score from the All Groups dropdown.
Enter a score in the Group Score textbox which will populate that score to all students in that group. You can also adjust individual student scores at this point if you desire. Scores are automatically saved.
To give feedback, click the "Feedback" dropdown. Choose whether your feedback is group or individual. Feedback can be typed directly into the text box, recorded, or you can upload a file.
- Once you are finished scoring a group, click the > button next to the All Groups dropdown to advance to the next group and continue grading.